Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Shit-machine

One fine morning, Ana got out of the door on her way to toilet while I was on the way into the office

Ana: Eh akak.. akak MC ke semalam?
Me: A-ah...
Ana: Akak sakit apa?
Me: Akak berak cair la, Na.....
Ana went "haaaa?? EEEEk" shrieking away.


Don't you just hate it when you have food-poisoning? specially the one with temperature.

My husband used to take care of me and my drama during food poisoning, once upon a time. Some three years ago. It was a miserable moment. We even had a fight because:

"what is this??"
"plain water sayang "
"no its nottttt"
"it is! now drink up"
"please take it away!!"
"honey drink!"
the water tasted normal to everyone else. It was my taste-bud after my "muntah-hijau". It was disgusting. I had water and gas coming out from my mouth and butt. I almost become like Regan (Linda Blair) from the Exorcist!!

Poor guy. He carried me to the car while I was still bitching about the plain water.

I was hospitalised after that. That was the worse poisoning of all.

What did I have? Nasi Lemak La Cucoq! It was afternoon, the nasi lemak couldve been bad. The hospital bill came up to RM2000 something, all because of a RM2.00 nasi lemak. haduuuuuuuuuu! I had a lot of work that day and wanted to get a really fast meal. Ran down to buy and it was the only food I had that day and I ended up throwing up the whole thing and more!

Phuuuh... tak nak la food poisoning lagi please. It's tiring making trips to the toilet with aching tummy and butt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Balasan la tu kot.....

Anonymous said...

a-ah la kot