Friday, August 3, 2007

The thin line between cool and cold

Me and him were seated, watching a lot of things happen and unfold in one night.

In the car I said "Honey, you looked quiet earlier. U okay?"

"yes darling... i'm okay"

"did you actually wanna say something in the middle of it all?"

"No baby. I always believe in action speaks louder than words. As you can clearly see just now"

We both looked outside our side of the car windows.

He just broke the silence with "I love you..."

I turned and asked "oh yeah? why? :D"

" I just do." He drove all the way with one hand on the steering wheel and the other stroking my hair.

Balik tu we both semayang Isyak berjemaah and he held me as long as he could on the sejadah itself.

I sent texts to my friends, cakap aku sayang dia orang jugak.

Thank god it's all over.

1 comment:

Kazardijam said...

bukan nak berkhutbah lah tapi nak ingatkan aje. "Wal-'Asri" Cuba waktu2 lunch tu lepas makan, pegi surau amek wuduk sembahyang zohor. kan selamat. asik le nak merayap macam lipas!